Limited Time IPL PhotoFacial Offer
Save up to 20% on IPL Photofacials when you book today!
Book your Complementary Consultation Today! Discounts are available for 1st time clients only.
Request Free Consultation
Benefits of IPL Photofacial
Effective, Transformational Results
- IPL Photofacial treatments remove pigment-related skin concerns and tighten skin to reduce fine lines.
- IPL Photofacials help to shed the skin targeted by the IPL revealing a more balanced, even, and glowing layer of skin.
- Photofacials are quick, simple procedures with effects that can last several months.
- 15% off your first IPL Photofacial Treatment OR 20% off a series of 3 IPL Photofacial Treatments. Savings of up to $210!
- Whether you’d like to remove hyper or irregular pigmentation, sun damage, freckles, liver spots, melasma, spider veins, rosacea, or broken capillaries, IPL uses targeted light therapy to heat and break up pigmentation.
Why choose The Hudson Med Spa?
Outside of the beauty of our brand new, state-of-art location, there are three key reasons to choose The Hudson
CUSTOM SOLUTIONS – We know no two clients are alike. After a comprehensive skin analysis, we will design a bespoke treatment plan for you prioritizing your main concerns while keeping The Beauty of Balance in mind.
RESULTS, SIMPLIFIED – We believe in a highly curated list of proven treatments and products that get our clients consistent, sustainable results. This means we won’t throw the book at you – we will only recommend what we believe will keep you aging with grace.
AESTHETIC EXPERTISE – We believe aesthetic treatments should be performed only under the leadership of a physician with expertise and training in aesthetic medicine. Our Medical Director, Dr. Brad Gandolfi is a double-board certified plastic surgeon who has trained at some of the most prestigious institutions in the world.
ABOUT IPL PHOTOFACIALS
Also called a “photofacial,” IPL stands for Intense Pulsed Light, which is a type of dermal photo rejuvenation administered via a device similar to a laser in order to remove pigment-related skin concerns. Whether you’d like to remove hyper or irregular pigmentation, sun damage, freckles, liver spots, or broken capillaries, IPL uses targeted light therapy to heat and break up pigmentation, which is then eliminated through the body’s lymphatic system.
“Elena and Nicole are the best, I came there on my bday and they went out of their way to make me feel super special. I have to make another appt for another facial and Forma treatment!”
“My skin was amazing after the facial and remained perfect for weeks to come. I purchased the aftercare recommended and have never been happier. I will definitely be returning time and time again for facials at Hudson Med Spa!”
“I always go to Elena for my Hydrafacial Deluxe. She literally transformed my skin. My skin went from tired and dull to healthy and glowing. She is a miracle worker. Can not recommend her services enough!”
“I recently had under eye and lip fillers as well as a photo facial with Dr. Gandolfi. I was so pleased with my results!…A wonderful experience all around and would highly recommend Dr. Gandolfi and will be returning to The Hudson Med Spa soon for more procedures!u0022